Canadian Immigration – We Can Help You
Canadian Immigration is broken down into two main categories:
Knowing where to apply, how to apply and what documents to gather is very important in the outcome of your application.
Which Aspect of Canadian Immigration Concerns You Most?
VisaPlace has 30 years of combined experience that helps thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada each year.
- Our Ottawa immigration office can give your case the attention it deserves because we understand that each situation is unique
- Our immigration lawyers have the experience in presenting each application to best represent you and to best increase your chances at getting an approval
- We have a proven track record for handling Canadian visa cases and you could become one of our new success stories
- Our Canadian lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now
Click Here to immediately get in touch with our experienced Canadian immigration lawyers in Ottawa, ON today
I’d like to say thanks to you with regard to the excellent service. You guys went to fantastic lengths that helped me when my application form was thrown into uncertainty by some delay involving paper from my business. Eventually, she obtained every document and posted my application.Vincente R.
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity- that is why so many thousands of people immigrate to Canada each month to work and live.
However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident. Save yourself much wasted time or frustration by letting us help you navigate the complexities of the immigration laws.
Let Us Walk Through the Requirements and the Necessary Steps to Apply in Each Category With You:
- Express Entry: An immigration program that helps those who are eligible through a more expedient immigration process towards Canadian permanent residence. Use the CRS Calculator to determine your score for Canada PR.
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs, and Self-Employed: This is for the business minded people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur, or self-employed.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident.
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for Foreign Students and Temporary workers with at least two years of Canadian Experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada.
- Visitor Visa: Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit: Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
- Study Permit: If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
Have you been denied entry to Canada? Do you have a Criminal Record? You may be eligible for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). Call us and ask us how.
Our Ottawa Immigration Office Can Help Get Results
If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways we can help you to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family after we complete a no-obligation assessment of your unique situation.
Click Here for a no-obligation assessment of your immigration case
Do want to immigrate to Canada?
Contact our law firm and get an assessment for your application!