Canadian and USA Immigration Services

Our Ottawa immigration office helps connect you with a US or Canadian immigration lawyer to help your case. We can help you with ALL Canadian or US immigration visa applications.

Contact Us
Call us now: 1.877.296.0874


We offer a wide range of Canadian Immigration services. We can help with applications for both temporary (work, study, and travel visas) and permanent residence (skilled workers, sponsorship, humanitarian, etc.)

United States Immigration

We offer a wide range of USA immigration services. We can help with permanent residence, green card status, temporary work permits, study visas (TN-Visas), and we can even help people who have been denied entry.

*All VisaPlace offices except for the Toronto office, are currently used for mail-forwarding purposes only and are not used for conducting legal services