Canadian Immigration is broken down into two main categories:
Knowing where to apply, how to apply and what documents to gather is very important in the outcome of your application.
Which Aspect of Canadian Immigration Concerns You Most?
Niren & Associates’ 30 years of combined experience has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada each year.
- Our Ottawa immigration office can give your case the attention it deserves because we understand that each situation is unique
- Our immigration lawyers have the experience in presenting each application to best represent you and to best increase your chances at getting an approval
- We have a proven track record for handling Canadian visa cases and you could become one of our new success stories
- Our Canadian lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now
I’d like say thanks to you with regard to the excellent service. You guys went to fantastic lengths that helped me when my application form was thrown into uncertainty by some delay involving paper from my business. Eventually, she obtained every document and posted my application. Vincente R.
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity- that is why so many thousands of people immigrate to Canada each month to work and live.
However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident. Save yourself much wasted time or frustration by letting us help you navigate the complexities of the immigration laws.
Let Us Walk Through the Requirements and the Necessary Steps to Apply in Each Category With You:
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This is for business minded people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur or self-employed.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident.
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for Foreign Students and Temporary workers with at least two years Canadian Experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada.
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Alberta by contacting us today.
- Visitor Visa: Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit: Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
- Study Permit: If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
Have you been denied entry to Canada? Do you have a Criminal Record? You may be eligible for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). Call us and ask us how.
Our Ottawa Immigration Office Can Help Get Results
If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways we can help you to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family after we complete a no-obligation assessment of your unique situation.
I want to to say thanks to you for taking me throughout this odd challenge. I recognize that you simply used your time to listen to me and allowed me to describe a history of the circumstances, make sense from it and assist me to present a good application. I walked in expecting the worst as a result of past occurrences with the previous lawyer but instead walked into a very positive situation. Diedre L.