If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit.
- A Study Permit is a document issued by the Canadian Government which gives you permission to study in Canada for a temporary period.
- In most cases the Study Permit specifies the particular educational institution and course of study.
- More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French.
How many more people could have come if they had the right immigration specialists helping them with their applications?
Our Track Record on Study Permit Applications Speak for Itself
Don’t waste your time by applying wrong or with the wrong support documents. Get our help so that you can have the best chances of presenting the best application possible.
Niren & Associates’ 30 years of combined experience has helped thousands of students successfully obtain Temporary Residence Student Study Permits.
- We exclusively handle US and Canadian visa cases and because of this have the infrastructure and processes to best help you
- Our Canadian lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now
Thanks you very much Guys! Great job you guys do! Thanks for the speed of getting things done and answering my questions. Sean H.
Here Are Some Tips About Canadian Study Permits
Study Permits are temporary resident visas and as such you will be required to satisfy a visa officer when entering Canada that you will be studying in Canada only for a temporary period.
There are a number of criteria that must be met to qualify for a Study Permit:
- You need an offer of acceptance from a qualified Canadian educational institution.
- The offer of acceptance must be in the form of a letter from the school
- You have to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to pay the school’s tuition and for your general living expenses during your course of study up to one year.
- Generally, if your course of study is for one year, you should show that you have $10,000CDN plus tuition.
- You may have to undergo an immigration medial exam and if you normally require a visitor visa to Canada, you will have to be issued one in addition to your Study Permit.
You do not require a Study Permit when:
- You take a French or English language training course that is no more than three months in duration; or
- You are the spouse or dependent child of: a diplomatic or consular officer; a representative of a foreign country; or a representative of the United Nations or any other intergovernmental organization of which Canada is a member.
- If you are from a visa exempt country, you do not have to apply for a visitor visa to study in Canada.
We Can Assist In Assessing Your Particular Situation and Start The Process
We can help assess your unique needs and put in place a plan to help achieve your goals to obtain a Canadian student study permit.
Niren & Associates- Just wanted to say thank you again to you and everyone for all their hard work. Your professional approach and attitude throughout this long process will always be remembered. Thank you again. Robert P.